Former Students and Postdocs:
- Luca Nizzardo (PhD student, 2014 – May 2018, now Research Scientist @ Protocol Labs)
- Elena Pagnin (PhD student, external co-supervisor, with A. Sabelfeld @ Chalmers University of Technology, 2015 – September 2018)
- Anca Nitulescu (PhD student, external co-supervisor, with M. Abdalla and D. Pointcheval @ ENS Paris, October 2015 – April 2019)
- Jorge Blázquez (Master student and research intern, UCM, March – December 2018)
- Mario Garcia (Master student, UC3M, February – September 2018)
- Anais Querol Cruz (Research intern and Bachelor thesis, UPM, September 2016 – July 2017)
- Chiara Redaelli (Master thesis, Universita’ di Milano Bicocca, October 2016–February 2017)
- Martin Zuber (Research intern, EURECOM, July 2016 – January 2017)
- Rosario Russo (Master thesis, UPM and Politecnico di Torino, March–July 2015)
- Anca Nitulescu (Research intern, March–September 2015)
- Luca Nizzardo (Research intern, March–May 2014)
- Fall 2017: Computer Security @ UPM / IMDEA Software Institute, Madrid
- Fall 2016: Computer Security @ UPM / IMDEA Software Institute, Madrid
- Fall 2014: Introduction to Cryptography @ UPM, Madrid; Computer Security @ UPM / IMDEA Software Institute, Madrid
- COST Action IC1306 “Cryptography for Secure Digital Interaction”, Vice-chair and MC member (2014-2018)
- H2020 project “NEXTLEAP” (2016-2018)
- “Juan de la Cierva-Incorporacion” research grant (2016-2017)
- EIT Digital Activity “HC@WORKS-16” (2016).
Past Program Committees and Editorial Boards:
- PKC 2019, ACM CCS 2019.
- ACM CCS 2018, UCC Cloud Challenge 2018, CRYPTO 2018, Financial Crypto 2018,
- ASIACRYPT 2017, ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop (CCSW) 2017, IEEE EuroS&P 2017, PKC 2017, Financial Crypto 2017, WAHC 2017,
- ACM CCS 2016, BalkanCryptSec 2016, Eurocrypt 2016, PKC 2016, AfricaCrypt 2016, IEEE Euro S&P 2016, SEC@ACM SAC 2016,
- I Jornadas Nacionales de Investigacion en Ciberseguridad (JNIC 2015), ACM CCS 2015, CRYPTO 2015, PKC 2015, WAHC 2015, SCC 2015,
- SCN 2014, Africacrypt 2014, WAHC 2013-2014 Workshop on Applied Homomorphic Cryptography,
- Pairing 2012-2013, IWSEC 2012-2013, PKC 2011.
- Computing Securely on Untrusted Machines @ University of Verona, Italy, May 2019.
- LegoSNARK: Modular Design and Composition of Succinct Zero-Knowledge Proofs @ 2nd ZKProof Workshop, Berkeley, California, US, April 2019.
- Homomorphic Authentication for Computing Securely on Untrusted Machines @ Paris Crypto Day, Paris, France, March 2019.
- Matrioska: A Compiler for Multi-Key Homomorphic Signatures @ SCN 2018, Amalfi, Italy. September 2018.
- Zero-Knowledge Proofs and Applications to IoT and Blockchains @ B4Things, Madrid, Spain. April 2018.
- Homomorphic Authentication for Computing Securely on Untrusted Machines, Keynote @ NordSec 2017, Tartu, Estonia, November 2017.
- Labeled Homomorphic Encryption @ ESORICS 2017, Oslo, Norway, September 2017.
- On the (In)Security of SNARKs in the Presence of Oracles @ IV Congreso de Jóvenes Investigadores de la Real Sociedad Matemática Española, Valencia, Spain. September 2017.
- ADSNARK: Nearly Practical and Privacy-Preserving Proofs on Authenticated Data @ Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea. July 2017
- Computing Quadratic Functions on Encrypted Data @ Mathcrypt 2017, Daejeon, South Korea. June 30 2017.
- Unilaterally-Authenticated Key Exchange @ FC 2017, Malta. April 2017
- On the (In)Security of SNARKs in the Presence of Oracles @ II CryptoAction Symposium, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. March 2017.
- Secure Outsourcing of Data and Computation to the Cloud @ EIT Digital Symposium: security of digital systems and protocols, Rennes, France. November 24, 2016.
- Modern Cryptography for Privacy and Integrity in the Cloud @ GSE Management Summit, Lisbon, Portugal. September 27, 2016.
- Labeled Homomorphic Encryption: Scalable and Privacy-Preserving Processing of Outsourced Data @ Cryptography Seminars Day @URJC, Madrid, Spain. September 9, 2016.
- Labeled Homomorphic Encryption: Practical Delegation of Computation on Encrypted Data @ 3rd Microsoft Research – IMDEA Software Institute Collaborative Workshop, Cambridge, UK. May 2016.
- ADSNARK: Nearly Practical and Privacy-Preserving Proofs on Authenticated Data @ CryptoAction Symposium, Budapest, Hungary. April 2016.